Thank you for your interest in Newark Catholic High School. We are excited that you are considering our school. Newark Catholic is an amazing Catholic high school, rooted in a strong tradition of offering a unique, rigorous, and dynamic education focused on each individual student. We hope that you are able to spend some time getting to know our school and, ultimately, become part of our community. Watch Our Mission Video
• A true Catholic community is one that shares a core human knowledge, shows compassion toward all, and exemplifies a personal relationship with God.
• Each person is a valued individual with unique gifts made in the image & likeness of God.
• Curriculum and instruction practices utilize a variety of strategies, activities, and assessment to accommodate different learning styles.
• The school communicates its mission through curriculum, service, expectations, activities, and traditions. Adults are role models who demonstrate these beliefs.
• Education is a personal and lifelong experience.
Tuition for the 2016 – 2017 school year:
Newark Catholic offers a monthly payment plan for a nominal monthly service fee, with first payment due no later than July 1. Or you may choose to pay tuition in full no later than July 1.
Academic Service Participation
Parents who volunteer will receive an $850 tuition reduction for one student or $1,700 for 2 or more students.
Please contact your parish office about subsidizing your tuition to receive the sponsored rate shown above, per your parish guidelines related to practicing Catholics.
To receive financial assistance, families must first submit an application for the Diocese of Columbus Financial Assistance Program in March. Please see the Columbus Diocese Education page at: www.cdeducation.org
Also see the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment website for the FACTS application.
Please contact our Admissions Office at 740-344-3594 x100, or email@example.com
Full details are included in the Financial Enrollment Agreement and Terms, available upon request and during the enrollment process.
Ohio’s “Racial Nondiscriminatory Rules for Nonpublic Schools” – OCA 3301-39-01 – 04
Newark Catholic High School recruits and admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all its rights privileges, programs, and activities. In addition, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic orgiin in the administration of its educational programs and athletics/extracurricular activities. Furthermore, the school is not intended to be an alternative to court or administrative agency ordered or public school district initiated desegregation.”