Announcements for the Next 2 Weeks
Sunday, April 23rd
- THERE WILL BE CABARET PRACTICE SUNDAY AT THE LANDING FROM 3:30-7:30pm
- Lost and Found Items: At the end of each semester any items in the lost and found or that have been confiscated will be donated to a charity or disposed of. Students or parents may stop by at any time to check the usually over flowing box of found items in the front lobby.
- Email Addresses: All newsletters and calendars are now being sent to you via your email address. If you have not provided the school with your email address, please send it to: email@example.com . This will add you to our email mailing list.
- CALCULATOR FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN: ALL INCOMING FRESHMEN ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING CALCULATOR:
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TI-84
- TOUCH OF CLASS AUCTION VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: The Dinner & Auction Committee is in need of workers to help in all areas of this major fundraising event. It will be held April 29th, however, there are many projects that need volunteers at this time through the evening of the 29th. If you need hours and are able to assist, please go to our website to volunteer. This is a great opportunity to complete your volunteer hours for this year. http://www.newarkcatholic.org/service-hours/svc-home/
- Designate NCHS as your Amazon Smile charity of choice: Would you like to help us earn $1,000's of dollars with just a few clicks? If you shop on Amazon, simply designate Newark Catholic High School as your charity of choice. Start now by copying and pasting this link in to your browser: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-4426601